Electric E-Type is a dream come true!
The time has finally come that the worlds most beautiful car can proceed into this new era of automobiles staying relevant, all while carrying on most of what we love of it. Jaguar has been in the business of restoring its classics but a restomod of this caliber marks another historical turning point
- Jaguar Land Rover Classic electrifies the past with an inventive Jaguar E-type sports car featuring fully electric powertrain
- Acclaimed by Enzo Ferrari as “the most beautiful car in the world”, the Jaguar E-type now combines breathtaking beauty with zero emissions for the first time
- E-type Zero is based on 1968 Series 1.5 Jaguar E-type Roadster, and features a cutting-edge electric powertrain enabling 0-62mph in just 5.5 seconds
- Engineered by Jaguar Land Rover Classic at company’s new ‘Classic Works’ in Warwickshire, UK
- E-type Zero makes world debut during Jaguar Land Rover Tech Fest at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London. The event begins with a media preview on 7 September and is open to public visitors from 8-10 September
- E-Type Zero will sit alongside the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE at Tech Fest, which goes on sale in 2018